Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GABRIELA GALLARDO
1. He born in August 31, 1924.
Thomas Jerome Jr.
2. He died in November 13,2017.
3. Year of service: 1946-1973.
4. Place of burial is Arlington National Cementery.
5. Service/branch is Unites States Navy.
6. Rank is capitan.
7. Battles/wars is world war ll-korean war
8. Awards is Medal of Honor-legion of merit-
9. Comands held is training squadron 24
10. Unit: fighter squadron 32
This is why he is a great soldier. He earned the medal of honor for this
On 4 December 1950, Hudner and Brown were among a group of pilots on patrol near the Chosin Reservoir when Brown's Corsair was struck by ground fire from Chinese troops and crashed. In an attempt to save Brown from his burning aircraft, Hudner intentionally crash-landed his own aircraft on a snowy mountain in freezing temperatures to help Brown. In spite of these efforts, Brown died of his injuries and Hudner was forced to evacuate, having also been injured in the landing.