Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Six Words Story
Transcript of Six Words Story
Now it's your turn!
You have 20 minutes to write a "six word story".
You can use your dictionary.
Remember you can only use
Raise your hand for questions or doubts
Six Word Story
Who is Ernest Hemingway?
The legend says that in the 1920's Ernest Hemingway was in a bar...
and someone challenged him to write a story...
in only 6 words.
So he wrote...
"For Sale: baby shoes, never worn."
Hemingway is said to have considered it his
You have 5 min to talk with your partner about it.
Write a list about WHY it worked.
Now it's your turn to write a...
"Head in books, feet in flowers"
"Imagination is all I live for"
"I still make coffee for two"
"Laughed out loud, cried in silence"
"My heart is an open book"
Just watch and enjoy...
How many ideas can you come up with?
2..... 3..... 6.... ??
For next class...
1 hoja de block
Lápices de colores, tijeras y pegamento
Marcadores, plumones, lápices de cera, etc.
Adornos, stickers, goma eva, etc.
Don't forget your imagination!