Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Are We Eating?
Transcript of What Are We Eating?
20 years and older are overweight 34.3 percent are obese and 5.9
percent are extremely obese The CDC has raised the number at which one is considered obese
because the number of American's considered obese was so high The Media Fast Food Diets Celeberties Food Pyramid New Old "Diet" Foods Fillers Artificial
Sweeteners What Are We Eating? to point out the effects of health policy on American's access to nutritional affordable food, and the overall consequence of serious dietary issues, specifically obesity. -> This Problem is Fixable.
-> We just need to start caring about what we eat.
-> We are the ones who must demand the change.