Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Albert Einstein
He was a genius in physics and mathematics
Albert was born on March 14 1879
He published his first scientific work " The Investigation of the State of Aether in Magnetic Fields" in 1894 when he was just 15 years old.
Einstein did not believe in the wave theory of light . He focused more on the particle theory of light and believed that light is a collection of particles, not waves.
He showed us how to calculate the Avogadro's number and the size of molecules.