Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Albert Einstein
He was a genius in physics and mathematics
Albert was born on March 14 1879
He published his first scientific work " The Investigation of the State of Aether in Magnetic Fields" in 1894 when he was just 15 years old.
Einstein did not believe in the wave theory of light . He focused more on the particle theory of light and believed that light is a collection of particles, not waves.
He showed us how to calculate the Avogadro's number and the size of molecules.