Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Educacional Reform
During Pinochet Goverment was implanted a sistem named voucher
He desentralized the administration of schools, from MINEDUC to municipios.
Increase in private education ( subsidized or paid) and disminution of enrollment in the municipal sector
In terms of quality, have been an increase. We are the best country in Latinamerica according to PISA TEST.
But, in terms of segregation we are the worst, and there is much correlation between socioeconomic level and results
Today basically exists 3 tipes of school
Private subsidized (public and private)
Private paid (private)
The Reform (may 19)
Segregation and inclusion
Free education to everyone
Order to profit in any education sistem
In relation to the book
Napoleon and President Bachelet are similar because both wants to change the country, but in different aspects.
Napoleon wants to industrialize.
Bachelet wants a educacional reform.
Both comunist ideas.