Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
To, Too, & Two
Transcript of To, Too, & Two
Can be used as a preposition of movement.
Can be used as a preposition of direction.
Can be used in conjunction with times.
Can be used to mean 'receive' .
Can be used as the first part of an infinitive.
Next year, I want too spend
spend spring break in Europe. Next year, I want too spend
spend spring break in Europe. to There are three diffrent kinds of the word "to"
But which one do you use and when do you use it? "too" is wrong because this sentance has a preposition of movment. Next we have "Too" Too.... You use "Too" for the words also and either.
Can I go to the store with you two? Can I go to the store with you two? "two" is wrong because this could be said
Can I go with you to the store also? Last, we have "two" Two The word "two" is used to represent the number 2. I need too dollors. Too is wrong because this sentance needs needs "two" to represent the number 2. I need too dollors. The
End Ex. Ex. Ex.