Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prime Factorization
4-6-8-9-10-12 ONE is a SPECIAL number 1 is not composite nor is it prime. PRIME FACTORIZATION A way to write a composite number as the product of its prime factors.
How to do Prime Factorization STEP 1: Write down any composite number. STEP 2: start dividing by prime numbers. STEP 3: keep dividing the composite numbers by prime numbers until you only have prime numbers left. EXAMPLE: 98 x 49 7 x 7 2 The prime factorization of 98 would be
2 x 7 x 7