Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SENSORY DETAILS
Sensory details are words that help readers see, hear, feel, taste, and smell what the author is describing.
USING OUR SENSES AT THE BEACH
Now, let us practice what we’ve learned.
WHAT ARE SENSORY DETAILS?
chatter and laughter of children
the lifeguard’s warning whistle
the splashing of swimmers
FEELINGS & TEXTURE
heat of sun on back
sand between toes
children playing in the sand
people lying on the beach and swimming in the water
hot dog, pretzel & ice-cream stands
slight fishy smell
whiff of roasting hot dogs
scent of suntan lotion