Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
charlize-kauaeranga valley presentation
Transcript of charlize-kauaeranga valley presentation
by charlize hartshorne
THE WALK UP
preparing for the hike up to the pinnacles mountain
Before climbing up to the hut we did some training at school.
we would do soldier runs or catch the robber.
Getting to the cabin
as soon as me and sylaan reached the cabin we placed our packs on the ground and lay down on one of the beds.
The walk up was really fun and tiring at the same time.
It took us roughly around four hours to get up to the Pinnacles hut.
i was too scared to go on the top bunk after what happened when i was on one last. so sylaan came to the bottom with me.
training was fun because you could push yourself to the limits and feel good about it. I reckon the trainig really pid off and the hikes before the actual camp.