Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Paragraph
* Develops one of your thesis statement details
* Illustrates your opinion of subject
What it is
After your introductory paragraph
Your introductory paragraph introduces your subject and leads up to your thesis statement
Your body paragraph begins to develop & detail your ideas
Where it goes
First, take five minutes to brainstorm the topic "jobs"
Then, write a three-part thesis statement--first in your notebook and then type it into the Canvas assignment module.
(main idea of paragraph)
Stress at work can be the result of pressure from deadlines, social situations, and unclear communication.
Major Detail: Pressure from Deadlines
Social Situations at Work
Employers might expect employees to read their minds
Pressure to meet deadlines can cause stress & anxiety
Deadlines aren't always known or clear
Can't pick coworkers
Minor Detail: Shared Office Space
* Trade with someone
* What have they done well?
* What tips would you give them?
Revise your own thesis statement
Make changes for clarity and detail
How to layer details
The Body Paragraph
Think about the paragraph and the thesis statement
Bring in any questions you have
Have a safe Labor Day holiday!
For the weekend