Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Design Thinking?
Transcript of What is Design Thinking?
Empathy is putting yourself in your another person's shoes--human centered design.
Find key insights from information collected in the empathy phase.
Come up with as many ideas as possible! Wild ideas encouraged.
User centered design process.
Prototype, test, repeat.
-See through the eyes of your users
-Ask open-ended questions!
-Think like a child
-Quantity over quality
Take your ideas from in here to out there!
Build to think
Rapid prototyping, quantity over quality
Hi! We're the Design Thinking Club!
-Be open to user response
-Ask questions rather than explain or defend
Maya Hiraki firstname.lastname@example.org
Arthur Johnston email@example.com
May Niiya firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily Nishimura email@example.com
Ryne Sato firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating!