Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Youth Education Centre "Fialta"
Transcript of Youth Education Centre "Fialta"
What Is Mission of Fialta
It helps those who get in touch with Fialta to consciously determine their own life-stand and develop free and flexible way of thinking
Who Does Fialta Work with and for
What Does Fialta Do
Who Works in Fialta
Trainers and facilitators
Former participants of trainings, seminars, educational programms and exchanges of Fialta
•Those who work with and for young people
•All those who have interest in what’s going on in Fialta
( average age – 25 years)
What Does Fialta Value
• Commitment to fulfill the mission working voluntarily
• Striving for self-development and self-realization
• Ability to take personal decisions
• Uniqueness of organizational and own cultures
• Pluralism in decision-making
Successes of Fialta
Got the official registration
on February 17, 1995
Over 1300 seminars and trainings
for 35 000 people on
interactive methods in education
project & time management
organizing youth mass events
HIV/AIDS and drug abuse prevention
Members of Fialta are authors of the books and scientific publications on issues within competence of Fialta (Healthy Life Style, NGO Development, Peer education, Effective communication).
“Fashion for Health”
project for vocational school students (2007-2008) gave young people an opportunity to express their healthy-life style vision in creative way (video, photo, radio, etc.)
“Think. Act. Play” (2009)
– a project for young people in orphanage on deleloping skills needed for independent life.
“City of solutions” (2009 - 2010)
– a project on empowering young people initiatives using different methods of youth work and education - city bound, creative techniques, outdoor education, etc.
“Catch the present” (2011-2012)
– long-term project for creating an open youth center and space for youth initiatives, supported by American embassy in Minsk
International projects within “Erasmus+” Programme
Bilateral projects (SIDA)
EVS: sending & hosting
Myasnikova street 35, Minsk
+375 17 222 78 73
Teenagers and young people of Belarus
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
Teachers and youth workers
Those who work with and for young people
Educational programmes for teenagers and young people
Seminars and trainings for non-governmental organizations
Trainings of trainers
Youth mass events
Peer education programme
Consultations within Fialta activities and competence
Open Youth Centre
a space for young people ideas and initiatives