Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Be Happy
"All the great thinkers of humanity have left happiness in the vague so that…each of them could define their own terms" Many people think of happiness as a trap of destruction. Similarly, we run from OUR true happiness Because we don't know what happiness really is. HAPPINESS ≠ Pleasure First of all, "To have everything to be happy… That very sentence already reveals the doom of destruction of happiness. To have everything. If we miss something, it collapses." -Ricard Because happiness doesn't come on a silver platter. You must look inward and locate the negative emotions instead of what caused them. After all,
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” -Abraham Lincoln So do yourself a favor, And So your happiness is yours to keep!... If you find it.