Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Canary Island
by: Pablo Coronado
The population of the Canary Islands is 2,105,000 as of 2015.
Hobbies & History
The Coordinates of the Canary Islands are 28.100°N 15.400°W
A brief history of The Islands is they get their name from the Latin words "Insular Canario" Meaning Island of Dogs. This derived from the Pressa Canario. Founded In 1892, captured by Spain in 1912
Papas Arrugada potatoes cooked in sea water and then baked.
Almogrote is a hard cheese & garlic preparation.
All the islands are volcanic
Has the worlds 3rd biggest volcano.
Home to the endangered Loggerhead Turtle
THE END :I