Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hershey Kisses
Hershey chocolate has been demonized to cause everything from acne to obesity to diabetes.
Less candy by weight than other candy bars.
It has caffeine in it and also lots of sugar.
The Hershey Kisses were first introduced in 1907.
It is believed that the candy was named Kisses because of the sound and motion made by machine while depositing the chocolate.
At first, the Hershey Kisses were wrapped by hand, but in 1921, a machine was made so the Kisses would be wrapped automatically.
In 1976, the Kiss received a registered trademark for the foil wrapper.
Kisses are one of the most popular brands of candies in the US.
In 1989, the chocolate drops were the 5th most popular chocolate brand in the United States, spawning sales that topped $400 million.
More than 60 million Hershey's Kisses chocolates are produced each day at the company's two factories.
Hershey chocolate tastes very good.
There can be sugar free chocolate.
Fewer calories than most bars.