Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The French And Dutch Path
Transcript of The French And Dutch Path
This is France. This is where the French left from to colonize. This is the original France that the french claimed and named New France after.
The French and Dutch Path
By Cassie, Donya, Dylan, and Greg
This is where the Dutch sent from to go to what is now New York and New Jersey.
This is where the Dutch colonized by the Hudson River in goal to make profit from fur trade.
The French came to about where Quebec City is today to colonize led by Samuel De Champlain and used as a small fur trade post.
Thank you for watching our presentation of The French and Dutch colonies.