Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Global Warming
By Caden Hain, Carter Campbell, and Amir Mohammed
What Can We Do?
One way you can help prevent global warming is by recycling. Recycling can reduce pollution which contributes to global warming. Another way you
could fight global warming is to use florescent lightbulbs. Also, when you are buying household appliances, buy ones that have a blue Energy Star label.
Greenhouse gasses are a big contribution to global warming. The most common greenhouse gas is probably carbon dioxide, (CO²). Greenhouse gasses trap light and heat in the atmosphere, causing temperatures to rise.
Greenhouse gasses come from burning fossil fuels (coal, oil, gasoline, etc.) from large factories or when we drive cars.
Many effects of global warming are; Arctic ice melting, increased heat, large heat waves, heavy downpours, drouts, insect breakouts, rising sea levels, and floods.
NOW GO, SAVE THE WORLD!!!!
-environmental protection agency
-climate change resources
-global climate change