Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fibonacci Sequence
This meant that Leonardo spent a lot of time in North Africa. Gaining a North African education. Later he went to the Mediterranean. He probably met with merchants and learned their systems of arithmetic. He later learned that there are many advantages of the same system. How does it work? The Fibonacci sequence works by starting with 2 numbers. The third number must be the first 2 numbers sum. The fourth number must be the sum of the second and third number, and so on. What will be the next term? 21 and 34 are the next two terms. Therefore the next
term in the pattern would be 55. Interesting Information was inspired by 2 rabbits. If the 2 rabbits breed you would have 3 rabbits. Then if those ones breed you'll have 5 and so on
Who Created it? Leonardo Fibonacci created it in 1202. 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34 =1 =2 =3 =5 =8 =13 =21 =34 21+34= 55