Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Great Leap Forward
Transcript of The Great Leap Forward
Stage 5; Polarization
They produced a propaganda favoring the collectivization of China
Stage 7; Extermination
20-43 million chinese citizens were killed.
Stage 1; Classification
Mao classified the people labeling them "peasants" and "wealthy peasants"
Stage 2; Symbolization
The people used red flags on the grounds of collectivized farms.
Stage 3; Dehumanization
The people dehumanized the wealthy peasants by stealing their land
Stage 4; Organization
The Republic organized the communist government by letting political dissidents rot in jail
Stage 6; Preparation
The Chinese prepared the people by relocating people and farms
Stage 8; Denial
The Chinese Government denied the genocide by assigning an under-inflated death toll of 14 million people