Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Networking
Bottom 80% of Stylists Make 20% of the Money
Top 20% of Stylists Make 80% of the Money
7 Building Blocks to Success
Selling Yourself: Networking Tips
Building Blocks to Success
What are the elements
of a successful career?
Years to Build Clientele
WE ARE ALL
What Does it Mean to be in the Top 20%?
Retention Based on 3 visits
Average retention = 30%
Look for Potential Clients: Follow the Money
Make it about them
Ask Questions and Discuss their Needs
Read the Potential Client
Look for Connections
How can you legitimize yourself?
Be Specific About SOLUTIONS
You're a hairstylist? Wow I'm Impressed.
What Can You Guarantee?
Have the Conversation
Follow Conversation With Business Card
When Possible, Write on the Card
Look at My Work
When are you
coming to see me?
Follow Up When Appropriate
Ask for Referrals
LOOK THE PART
No one sleeps like this
Never View a Client as a 1 Time Transaction
View Them as an ACCOUNT
Get into groups of 2 or 3 and create a skit where you talk to someone outside the school about getting their hair done and give them a card.