Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of archetype
The archetype circles can symbolize
The combining of things to make one
The Cross or crosses can stand for...
Lawrence, Lisa. "Common Archetypes and Symbols in Literature." Archetype Project. Google Sites. 13 Feb. 2014 <http://r101.co/ce535/>.
Triangles can represent a variety of things such as
The number 3
arrows which can mean north or south/ up & down depending on the direction
strong desire or longing
The Square Archetype typically represents
The number 4
often represent security.
martyrdom or hardship.
Ovals can deal with the subject of or something pertaining to women.
"The Spiral Archetype." Archetypes. Spiralzoom. 12 Feb. 2014 <http://www.spiralzoom.com/Culture/ArchetypeIntro/Archetypes.html>.
Different spirals can mean different things.
An upward spiral can mean the production
of something new, and a downward
spiral can mean
the start of destruction
or turmoil. Spirals can also
mean growth or maybe
"One: The Exploration of Archetypal Symbols Series." Oneclimbscom RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 16 Feb. 2014.