Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Benjamin Franklin
face on a one hundred dollar bill
benjamin franklin invented the kite
Father name is Josiah Franklin
Attended Boston Latin school from 1714 to 1716
First wife was Anne Child ,second wife was Abiah Folger
1. He was the tenth child in his family
Moved to London and represented the interests of Pennsylvania, Georgia, New Jersey and Massachusetts before Parliament from 1757 to 1775
Died April 17, 1790, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Buried at Christ Church Burial Ground, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Signed Declaration of Independence in 1776
Moved o Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1724
Bought the Pennsylvania Gazette in 1729
Began publishing Poor Richard's Almanac in 1733
Helped launch the American Philosophical Society in 1743
Conducted experiments and verified the nature of electricity during the 1750s
Credited with inventing the Franklin Stove, bifocal glasses and the lightning rod
Was instrumental in establishing a library, hospital, fire company and an insurance company in the City of Philadelphia