Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Constitutional Convention
the lawmaking branch of government.
meeting of state delegates in 1787 leading to adoption of new constitution.
the branch of government that carries out laws.
the branch of government that interprets laws.
a tax on people's earnings.
separation of powers
the split of authority among the legislative,executive,and judicial branches.
bill of rights
the first 10 amendments to the constitution.
checks and balances
a system in which branch of government is ale to check,or restrain,the power of the others.