Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of TOC Jonah's thinking processes
Transcript of Copy of TOC Jonah's thinking processes
Histrory Eliyahu M. Goldratt.
Eliyahu Moshe Goldratt was born in israel. Goldratt went on to become a physicist. He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from Tel Aviv University, and his Masters of Science and Doctorate of Philosophy degrees from Bar-Ilan University.
After his degrees in science Eliyahu Moshe Goldratt became a business management guru. He was the originator of:
•the Optimized Production Technology;
•the Theory of Constraints (TOC);
•the Thinking Processes;
• Critical Chain Project Management;
•and other TOC derived tools.
He authored several business novels and non-fiction works, mainly on the application of the theory of constraints to various manufacturing, engineering, and other business processes.
IT's Not Luck 1994
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Jeff Cox. The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement. (1984). North River Press; 2nd Rev edition (1992). ISBN 0-88427-061-0
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. It's Not Luck. (1994) ISBN 0-88427-115-3
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. Critical Chain. (1997) ISBN 0-88427-153-6
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Eli Schragenheim, Carol A. Ptak. Necessary But Not Sufficient. (2000) ISBN 0-88427-170-6
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. Late Night Discussions on the Theory of Constraints. (1998) ISBN 0-88427-160-9
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt and Robert E. Fox. The Race. (1986) ISBN 0-88427-062-9
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. Essays on the Theory of Constraints. (1987) ISBN 0-88427-159-5
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. What is this Thing Called Theory of Constraints. (1990) ISBN 0-88427-166-8
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. The Haystack Syndrome: Sifting Information Out of the Data Ocean. (1991) ISBN 0-88427-184-6
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. Production the TOC Way (Revised Edition). (2003) ISBN 0-88427-175-7
Other media publications
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. TOC - Self Learning Program. 8 Video Sessions: Operations; Finance and Measurements; Project Management; Distribution; Marketing; Sales and Buy-In; Strategy and tactics (2002)
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Rami Goldratt. TOC Insights". 4 Self learning computer software: Operations; Finance and Measurements; Project Management; Distribution (2003)
• Eliyahu M. Goldratt. Beyond The Goal. Audiobook (2005) ISBN 1-59659-023-8
Bibliography Current Reality Tree Conflict Cloud 3 Questions 1. what to change?
2. change into what?
3. how to implement it? Future reality tree Prerequisite Tree Transition Tree Questions ??? 1. The Theory of constraints will help
solve every problem in your company 2. to solve a problem you will always need to create a win- win situation