Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Clara Wieck
Started with music because it was formed by his father, Friedrich Wieck, since he was eight he was a pianist, with a reputation in Europe.
In 1840 he married composer
despite his father's refusal.
He released many compositions for Schumann's piano, including his Concerto for piano and orchestra in A minor, Opus 54 (1845) and was a broadcaster of the music of those who were then considered modern composers such as Chopin and Mendelssohn.
After the death of her husband, she became one of the best pianists of her time and made constant tours to support her family.
Great promoter of his friend,
who is said to be in love with Clara.
He edited the complete works of Schumann and from 1872 to 1892 he worked as a teacher at the Conservatory of Frankfurt.
Until the day of her death
or Clara Schumann
-She was born on September 13, 1819 in Leipzig.
-Clara Schumann died on May 20, 1896 in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
was a German pianist and composer.