Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Botswana
Thanks for watching
Botswana is a country located in the southern part of Africa. Botswana has a flat landscape and is 80% percent covered by the Kalahari Desert. The capital of Botswana is Gaborone. The population is 2,234,986.
The Capital of Botswana
The capital of Botswana is Gaborone. Gaborone is the largest city of Botswana with the population of 191,776. The city is the Government capital as well as the economic capital. Gaborone is headquarters to numerous companies like Botswana Stock Exchange.
* English is the official language of the country. It is taught at schools and spoken at others areas. Local villagers and children will be able to have a conversation in English.
*The border between Zambia and Botswana is only 150 meters away which makes it the shortest border in the world.
The flag of Botswana was adopted on September 30, 1966 after receiving independence from Britain. There is a law in Botswana that someone can not fly the Botswana flag without permission from the Government.