Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kaya Human Rights
Transcript of Kaya Human Rights
Now i am going to show you a picture
You are born free and equal in rights to every other human being. You have the ability to think and to tell right from wrong. You should treat others with friendship.
Article 17, Right to own property:
1) You have the right to own things.
2) Nobody has the right to take these things from you without a good reason
Article 1 to me means that you should be treated like everyone else never more, never less
articles and what they mean to me
Article 17 means to me...
That you can own things without people taking them away. Also that nobody can take your things with out a good reason or if it is the police