Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Characters!
Protagonists vs. Antagonists
Characters experience conflict;
sometimes that conflict
is person vs. person
The main character in the story.
Usually a "good" person or hero.
Doesn't have to be perfect.
is a hero,
but his life is complicated
by a dark past.
The character who opposes the protagonist.
Usually a "bad" person or anti-hero.
Can be entertaining or likeable in a strange way.
Example: The Joker
seeks to destroy Batman, but he is often humorous.
In this lesson, the notes are in yellow
1. Use your post-it. Please write your name.
2. In the story "Raymond's Run,"
who is the
3. In the story "Raymond's Run,"
who is the
4. Please place your post-it on the board up front.