Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Caroline Grogan
Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor, better known as Lorde, was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand. She was born on November 7th, 1996, which makes her nearly 17 years old. Her genre of music is alternative and minimal with influences from art and indie pop and electropop. Someone would hear her music on 92.3 or KROQ.
Song: Tennis Court
Mysterious, deep purple, calm
- Lorde was signed with Universal at 13 years old
- Lorde is 1st female in 17 years to to the U.S. Billboard Alternative Songs chart
-Lorde sold 85,000 copies of her single "Royals "
-Lorde turned down an offer to be Katy Perry's opening act
-Lorde writes all of her own lyrics
I chose this song for the project because it is one of the most popular songs on her newest album. She does not use instruments in any of her songs.
Lorde is often compared to the artist Lana Del Ray for the similarity between their voices and the way their music sounds.