Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Networking & Personal Learning Networks
Transcript of Social Networking & Personal Learning Networks
Personal Learning Networks Upon completion of this Teach Back, participants will be able to:
1. Define Social Networking & Personal Learning Networks
2. Identify some advantages of Social Networking & Personal Learning Networks
3. List at least three (3) new networks that may be beneficial ASTD Koran
Network SIG Train the Trainer Linked-
In Webinars Webinars Webinars My Personal
Learning Networks Second Life
Avatar Moodle Lynda
.com PIHRA ISPI SIG Spiritual
Networks Conferences SIOP Conferences How did you hear about it? ODLA NHRA Choose
a service you provide
area of knowledge Social Networking
-the practice of expanding the number of one's business and/or social contacts by making connections through individuals Personal Learning Networks
-the entire collection of people, with similar interests & goals, with whom you engage and exchange information Social Networks facilitate the creation of groups and the exploration of new ways of gathering together and getting things done Therefore... PLN:
*Access to global learning communities & expertise
*Collaborative learning & sharing
*Various sources of information & knowledge SN:
*Connects you with people with similar interests & goals
*Put your best qualities "out there" PLN Recap *SN increases our # of contacts *PLN connect us with people who have common interests & goals that we interact & exchange information with *Access to global learning
communities & experts What are your Social Networks? Homework... *Collaborative
learning & sharing