Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Decline of Manners
Transcript of The Decline of Manners
http://www.parentingclan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/your_tweens_rude_behavior_kxzrf.jpg Thank you! Manners affect everyone. The term "manner" is derived from the Latin word "manus", meaning hand. King Louis XIV Manners Watergate Clinton Protests Emily Post Amy Vanderbilt Letitia Baldridge Judith
Martin Individualism isn't always a good thing... "... the future of civilization rests on the shoulders of the children." - Jill Kryston Manners = Success "Destroy manners -- sweep away all of a society's habits, conventions, and patterns of behavior -- and you may well find you have nothing left but chaos." - Lucinda Holdforth Society is in danger. Awareness is key. - Honesty
- Wisdom Relax... "We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace." - Peggy Tabor Millin 1920s