Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Finding Nemo- Stages of Grief
Mariah Dannemanon 9 April 2013
Transcript of Finding Nemo- Stages of Grief
loss when a fish ate his wife and kids.
Nemo was the only survivor and Marlin
wants to take care of him. Three stages of grief:
- Denial Anger: When Marlin woke up and finally realized what the fish did to Coral and his kids, he was angry at him. He was sad because he thought he was all alone, but he found out he had Nemo. Denial: Marlin doesn't want to face
that he lost his wife, Coral, and kids.
He was happy that he had Nemo, but
he didn't understand why it had to
happen to him. Acceptance: Marlin had to accept that
most of his family was gone. He also
needed to take responsibility for his
one remaining son. It would be hard to go
through what Marlin did,
but I would have to be
strong and move on. I
would deal with it like he
had, taking care of Nemo
and moving on with his life.
I would carry on the memory
of my family and make sure I
took care of my child. THE END!