Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MSU Sustainability Lecture-Active Building Systems Class, Lighting & Lighting Control
Transcript of MSU Sustainability Lecture-Active Building Systems Class, Lighting & Lighting Control
Energy Efficient Lighting = 30% Less Wasted Energy
515 million ton reduction in CO2 emissions!
Indirect Benefits of Energy Efficiency
Quality of Light
Energy Audit =
Fact Finding Mission
Remind me to give you the handouts now!
What are their goals & priorities?
Specific Light Levels?
How do codes & committees apply?
Photometric Demo in Visual
High Pressure Sodium
T12, T8, T5 Linear Fluorescent