Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Grid Method
Transcript of The Grid Method
History of the Grid Method
The Ancient Egyptians used the grid method
However, the Renaissance artists used the grid method in their works
Not much is known on when the grid method was first invented, let alone who invented it
Basically, many, many artists used the grid method one way or another throughout history
Famous Artists Who Used the Grid Method
Leonardo Da Vinci
And many more artists!
Chuck Close is a famous artist
He is known for relying heavily on the grid method throughout his art career
In this video, he explains why he relies so much on the grid method
M.C. Escher was a world famous graphic artist
Well known for his works featuring irregular perspectives that are impossible in natural form
Used mathematics in his works, such as geometric grids
M.C. Escher's Works
Ascending and Descending