Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Demi Lovato
Natasha Duval Demi Lovato Biography Relationships - Raised in Dallas, Texas
- Parents divorced when she was two
- Began her acting career on Barney at age 7
- Began to play the piano at age 7 and guitar at age 10
- Was enrolled in dancing and acting classes
- Was bullied a lot as a child Childhood Personal Struggles - Big debut in the movie Camp Rock at age 15
- First album, "Don't Forget" September 23rd 2008
- Starred in her own Disney Sitcom called Sonny with a
- Second album, "Here we go again", 2009
- In 2010 she headlined her first
international tour, the South
American Tour. Young Adult - Hasn't had much luck with relationships.
- Dated Joe Jonas in March 2010
Were on tour together.
Only lasted a few months
- Started dating Wilmer Valderrama in
November 2010, on and off relationship
over the years. - Suicidal thoughts at age of 7
- Developed an eating disorder
- Started to cut herself at age 11
- Suffered through
depression. Break Down Jung Persona: talented, confident, strong, happy, mature, outspoken
Shadow: depressed, secretly a mess inside, rejected herself, sneaky, manic, manipulative
Introverted, she keeps a lot of her
feelings to herself. Adler Middle child. Her older sibling Dallas is an
actress too and served as the "pacemaker".
- Middle children are more prone to depression.
- Felt neglected by her Dad and this contributed to
- Dates actor Wilmer Valderrama, who is more
than 10 years older than her to fulfill her missing
father role. Goddesses A New Start - Reaches out to her fans and talks about bullying and anorexia.
- Becomes a role model for girls to be healthy and love their
- Ambassador for the organization called Pacer. DSM-IV-TR - Axis I: Clinical Disorders
* Bipolar II
* Bullimia Nervosa
- Axis II: Personality Disorders
*Slight Avoidant personality disorder
- Axis III: General Medical Conditions
* none reported
- Axis IV: Psychosocial and Environmental Problems
* parents divorced * remarriage of parent * bullied as a child
* home schooling * stressful work scheduled * family health problems
- Axis V: Global assessment of functioning
* 11-20 (hurting self) to current 71-80 (symptoms transient) Persephone: possesses an introverted
temperament, close relationship with
her mother, is said to have a younger
counterpart to herself (relates to her
bipolar side), she's vulnerable, and
has grown through suffering.
Artemis: she is a sister and a
competitor, has a lot of ruthlessness
and rage. She is achievement
oriented. Born: August 20th, 1992
in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Parents: Diana Hart De la Garza
Siblings: Dallas Lovato
Madison De la Garza
Ethnicity: Mexican, Irish,
Italian - Had a problem with drug abuse.
- Sucker punches backup dancer, Alex Welch in 2010
- Enters a treatment facility to confront physical
and emotional issues.
- In January 2011, completes inpatient treatment
and is diagnosed bipolar. Erickson: Initiative vs. Guilt
Freud: defense/sublimation Group