Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Physical and Chemical Changes
Transcript of Physical and Chemical Changes
change Physical or chemical
change? Chemical and Physical Changes Irreversible Reversible no new substances Energy transfer Gas production Precipitate new substances Conservation of mass The mass of the products is always equal to the mass of the reactants Frying an egg
Making orange juice
Breaking a plate