Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Plot Diagram Ayn Rand's Anthem
Transcript of Plot Diagram Ayn Rand's Anthem
Anthem is a communist community in which Equality, the main character lives. In this community its people have no freedom, no opinion, no voice. They are just used as laborers.
Equality meets and immediatley falls in love with "The Golden One".
He is secretly working on what he thinks is the discovery of electricity.
He is then beaten almost to death for not telling others where he has been.
Equality exposes himself and his invention to the House of Scholars where he is looked down on.
They tell him that his act is illegal, so he runs off into he uncharted forest to hide.
The Golden One follows after Equality into the forest.
They find a house and decide to move in.
In that same house Equality finds a book and discovers the word "I"
Equality and The Golden One live happily in the forest and make it possible for others to escape and live freely as well.