Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Ziggurat of Ur
Transcript of The Ziggurat of Ur
King Ur-Nammu conducted the construction of the Ziggurat
It was made by sun baked mud bricks
Used to worship the gods and store food
Presented by Sierra Leonard
Located in Ancient Mesopotamia (Modern Day Iraq)
These are recreation of what scientists believe the Ur Ziggurat looked like.
This is what the structure looks like today in Iraq.
The Ziggurat has stood since about 2100 BC when king Nammu reigned
http:// www. crystalinks.com/ ziggurat1. gif
http:// imgc.allpostersimages.com/ images/P-473-488-90/49/4917/WGL9G00Z/posters/great-ziggurat-of-ur-illustration.jpg
The Ziggrat was built to honor Sin (Nanna)