Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
First the cell enlarges its chromasomes Prophase The second step in the cells replication:
nuclear membrane dissolves centrioles
centrioles move to the poles of the cells, and spindle fibers form Metaphase Chromatids separate
spindles attach themselves
Chomes line themselves down center of cell for moving 6 steps -Cell Replication Mitosis Anaphase Chomatids separate
spindle fibers pull chromatids at center Kyle Miller telaphase Nuclear membrane forms
spindle fibers dissolve Cytokinesis cell splits