Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Seeking Adaptive Learners!
Transcript of Copy of Seeking Adaptive Learners!
Which Factors Influence Learning?
What is the Role of Memory?
Memory is cumulative;
presented by Tammy Parker
Ertmer, P. A., & Newby, T. J. (1993). Behaviorism, cognitivism, constructivism: Comparing critical
features from an instructional design perspective.
Preview the documentView in a new window
Performance Improvement Quarterly,
How Does Learning Occur?
Learner interprets the present based on the past
How Does Transfer Occur?
Anchor tasks in
What Types of Learning Are Best Explained by The Theory?
Learn something new today!
Think about it!
Less than 2%
of university classes emphasize theory so.....
How do you organize information?