Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of dacia turner
what do we use
animal testing for?
a l t e r n a t i v e s
Scientists test on animals to decide whether certain products, medicines, and procedures can be safe for humans. Testing on humans has been deemed unsafe and inhumane.
animals feel just like you do
animals cannot consent
Dacia - 1B
Animal testing is the use of animals in experiments
and development projects usually to determine
toxicity, dosing and efficacy of test drugs before
proceeding to human clinical trials.
speciesism - the
assumption of human
to the exploitation
would this ever be okay
to do to an animal, but
not to a human?
3D generated skin and organs
skin grown in petri dishes
consensual human trials
Scientists know better, but they still make excuses to use animals in their experiments.
If there are alternatives
available, why don't we put an
end to suffering
Do you trust the professionals?
Just like us, animals deserve to live
a long and happy life...
... not a life of suffering and neglect