Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Intro to Photography
Transcript of Intro to Photography
Clayburn Middle School
Digital Visual Arts
What are you looking at?
This is the first photograph ever taken.
It was taken in 1827 by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce.
It took at least 8 hours to take this picture.
What kind of camera do you think took this picture?
This is the world's oldest camera.
It's basically a box with a hole in it.
Metal plates inside the box were covered with an organic substance called "bitumen."
Light entered through the hole and caused parts of the bitumen to harden.
After washing away the unhardened substance, the image is revealed.
This is the Olympus E-PL1
It's basically a box,
with a hole in it.
Light enters through the hole and is recorded on a digital sensor.
In fact, the word
comes from the Greek words
So, basically, the word