Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Y2 Parents Meeting
Transcript of Y2 Parents Meeting
When Will SATs Take Place?
What Do The Levels Mean?
March 16th - 20th
What Are SATs?
What SATs Will My Child Do?
How Can I Help At Home?
Reading At Home
At least 3 times a week
Talk about book before, during and after reading
Encourage child to think about what happened in the story and why
KS1 reading meeting 19th November
Writing At Home
Practise spellings -
Both reading and writing the words
Use 'look, cover, write, check' method
Write words in sentences
Encourage children to write about things that interest them
'Real life' writing e.g. a shopping list for the supermarket
Maths At Home
Basic number facts
Quick mental recall of maths test questions
Everyday maths - e.g. pocket money, shopping, time
Monday - spellings
Friday - mental maths
Bookbags and diaries
Transition and morning routine