Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Assassination of JFK!!!
Transcript of Assassination of JFK!!!
John F. Kennedy -Born on May 29, 1917 in Brookline, Massachusetts
-First Catholic President
-Solved the Cuban Missile Crises and supported the Space Race The Single-Bullet
Theory Why Was
He Murdered Details of
His Murder - Had Cuba and Soviet Union as enemies
- A lot of people didn't support Kennedy in Texas
- Had some Americans against him because he tried to end racial segregation
- His assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald grew up reading pro-Marxism and communist ideas
- Oswald tried to travel to Cuba and the Soviet Union but was denied access Murder Life and Achievements Similarities Differences VS. -Julius Caesar was an ambitious ruler and was power hungry
-Julius Caesar also portrayed characteristics of a totalitarian state like promoting glorification of himself
-John F. Kennedy wasnt perceived as a power-hungry individual. JFK believed in democracy and equality, and made decisions for the prosperity and wellness of the United States The End -The bullet that shot John F Kennedy through the throat was the same one that wounded governor Connally’s back and his thigh. -3cm long copper-jacketed lead-core -Killed on November 22, 1963 as he rode in a motorcade through Dealey Plaza in Downtown Dallas, Texas. - 6.5 × 52 mm Italian Carcano -His assassin was Lee Harvey Oswald -15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and about 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone “I want to tell the truth, and I can't tell it here.” (Jack Ruby) Connections -Well liked by their own people
-Kennedy was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 1955
-Julius Caesar suffered from epilepsy and headaches
-JFK: Cuban exiles; Communists; Americans
-Julius Caesar: Senators; best friend