Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Partner Services Coordinator - UCF/UF - IMG College Sports Marketing (Orlando, FL) Cover Letter & Resume
Transcript of Partner Services Coordinator - UCF/UF - IMG College Sports Marketing (Orlando, FL) Cover Letter & Resume
Dear Hiring Manager,
A Little About Me
Thank You for This Opportunity
My background is inclusive of, but not limited to:
Highlighting an Experience
Florida Citrus Sports
I Appreciate Your Time & Consideration!
Why Should You Consider Me?
I am a driven young professional with a proven track record of executing the marketing and management of high volume sports and entertainment events. My growing knowledge of the industry, as a coordinator and liaison of several projects, has offered me opportunities to gain familiarity organizing the efforts of overall business plans.
As a hard working, organized, self motivated team player, with excellent communications skills and a passion for sports event marketing, it is exciting to have an opportunity to leverage my related education and work experience as the Partner Services Coordinator of UCF/UF - IMG College Sports Marketing.
• Generating partnerships to leverage relationships and derive new business
• Developing concepts that increase revenue and support event opportunities
• Conducting on site supervision of events
• Implementing direct marketing strategy to promote events & drive sales
• Maintaining event budgets and contractual agreements
• Efficiently prioritizing multiple projects to meet and exceed assigned goals
• Benchmarking events to maximize ROI and build for the future.
I am confident that my experience, interpersonal skills, and dedication will permit me to add value to your organization.
I have established a network in the Central Florida Market that could potentially generate new leads and Maximize ROI for the company.
I have an extreme passion for sports, and love to Market them!
I am a leader!
Marketing, Sales, and Events Professional with a Passion for Sports and Entertainment
In one of my recent experiences I was tasked with coordinating events surrounding the weekend of the Florida Classic, Russell Athletic Bowl, and Capital One Bowl; all huge revenue drivers to the Orlando community. Working at Florida Citrus Sports gave me the opportunity to work with University personnel, establish relationships, conduct logistics, and host high volume collegiate events at prominent facilities; such as the Citrus Bowl Stadium, Amway Center, Tinker Field, and major hotels throughout the city. I did an outstanding job managing several projects and was recognized for my effort by the NCAA Fan Engagement and Compliance Audit Report for implementing the best practices observed at an event.
FCSport's offers services similar to that of IMG College. (Collegiate sponsorship, marketing, branding, media events, sales, ticketing, seating, fund raising, community outreach & entertainment, etc.)
Having already familiarized myself with a company that offers these services and that has a vision of being recognized as a leader that drives sports, entertainment, and tourism to the Central Florida Community makes me a good fit for this position.
I look forward to the opportunity of an interview and discussing the possibility of continuing growth and innovation with UCF/UF - IMG College Sports Marketing.
10242 Fallsgrove Street Orlando, FL 32836
• Assisting with the development and coordination of Sponsorship/Vendor Packages for large scale events.
• Coordinating inventory with marketing, sales, and events teams.
• Promotional execution (event, community, in-market, and in-business)
• Organizing merchandise, tickets, autographed items, and other related hospitality items
• Coordinating signage fabrication and instillation
• Implemented print design and production for marketing material and event supplies