Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Popocatepetl
By Delilah Chatfield
El Popo is located in Central Mexico. The coordinates are 19.02°N / -98.62°W.
The height of El Popo 5426 m / 17,802 ft tall.
How El Popo got its Name
El Popo got its name from the Aztec word "Smoking Mountain"
History of El Popo
El Popo was dormant for 50 years but in 1994 it came back to life and is now the most active volcano in Mexico.