Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BASICS OF RULES OF IMPROVISATION
Transcript of BASICS OF RULES OF IMPROVISATION
ESTABLISH INFORMATION EARLY IN A SCENE
LISTEN TO YOUR FELLOW PLAYERS...AND THEN REACT
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS HAVE A CHARACTER! AND NEVER BREAK CHARACTER
PROGRESS THE SCENE BY MAKING ACTIONAL CHOICES... NO TALKING HEADS. DONT JUST TALK ABOUT IT, SHOW IT!
WORK AT THE TOP OF YOUR INTELLIGENCE!
MAKE PHYSCIAL AND CHARACTER COMMITMENT
THE MOMENT BEFORE
FOCUS ON THE SCENE
ACCEPT FAILURE.... YOU ARE GOING TO FAIL
VIOLENCE IS A LAST RESORT.
ALWAYS ALWAYS MAKE YOUR SCENE PARTNER LOOK GOOD. DON'T TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT or 2