Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Design Thinking: Predict the Future by Inventing It
Transcript of Design Thinking: Predict the Future by Inventing It
Predict the Future by Inventing It
Leticia Britos Cavagnaro
Thanks! :: email@example.com :: @LeticiaBritosC
4. idea networking
University Innovation Fellows
"There is no reason why anyone would want a computer at home"
Challenge Assumptions ~ Ask "What If...?"
- Ken Olsen
founder Digital Equipment Corporation
scratching your own itch
Ask "What If...?"
Doug Dietz (GE)
If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution.
Problem Framing Criteria:
1. Is it human-centered?
2. Does it have a solution already embedded in it?
3. Is it too wide? Too narrow?
The simplest rules for group brainstorming
The BEST airline EXPERIENCE ever
The WORST airline EXPERIENCE ever
(curb to curb)
Prototyping is making ideas