Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DRUGGIN THE BRIAN
Transcript of DRUGGIN THE BRIAN
When severe stress leads to physical or emotional pain, the brain produces analgesics.
Like endorphins and enkephalins.
Substance introduced into the body to provoke a specific phsyological response.
Lower the activity in nerves and parts of the brain.
Effects of large doses
codein and heroin
Skew sensory perception by interfering with th activity of acetylcholine, norepinephrine or serotonin.
Increase alertness and body activity, then cause depression.