Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"The Necklace" Gender/Feminist
Transcript of "The Necklace" Gender/Feminist
A Feminist Critic...
Appears completely selfish but is there a deeper meaning?
Smaller role in marriage
Stays at home
Supposed to Respect husband
Portrayal of Men
Dominant role in marriage
Guy de Maupassant
delineates the ways both male and female characters are portrayed in literature
focuses on patriarchal structures and institutions (marriage)
Portrayal of Women